Spend a happening weekend in Pune with the right events
Tired of all the work that you have done throughout the week? Looking for a nice break so that you can enjoy the weekends and get some much needed time to yourself? Well if you are in Pune then you are luck. With a host of events lined up almost of a regular basis, if you want to attend one, you can do so any day of the week.
So, if you are thinking about trying out some events in pune, then here are a few lined up just for you-
- Classic Comic Hunt: Looking for a good laugh on a Saturday night? Well then join the hunt for the best stand up comedian in the country, right here at Pune. With a host of participants lined up with their best foot forward, you can surely enjoy some giggles and LOL moments when you attend this hunt for the best in the country.
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 9:00PM + more dates
Where: Classic Rock Coffee Co. Baner, West Pune
Entry is free for all on a first cum first serve basis
- Waterfall Rappelling & Camping riverside: Looking something a little bit more on the adventurous side? Well Pune has even that for you! You can have some fun, waterfall rappelling and camping by the riverside when in Pune. This tour is one of the most well organised ones that you will find in the city which promises to provide you with a good time with your friends and family!
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2017 5:00PM – Sun, 16 Jul 2017 2:00PM + more dates
Where: Nisargshala (Outside Pune), Pune
Cost: Rs 1800 per person
- Raigad a Heritage Drive: In search of the true beauty of nature in the fascinating monsoons near Pune? Want to explore a place that has a scintillating history of its own? Well if you are up for some adventure in nature, then do sign up for this drive, which promises to be one of the best things that you have experienced in your life!
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 4:00AM – 10:00PM
Where: Raigad Fort, Pune
Cost: Rs 1000 per person
- Bhimashankar Trek:via Shidi Ghat: Want to spend a spiritual time on a Sunday in Pune? Want to combine it with some trekking? Well then you can try out this trekking route which will take you to Bhimashankar. It is considered to be one of the twelve jyotirlingas in the world and hence is flocked by devotees often.
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 12:00AM
Where: Bhimashankar, near Pune
Cost: Rs.950 per person
- Drupal Camp Pune 2017: Well if you are all up for some spending some educational time during the weekends and want to share what you know then you can sign up for the upcoming Drupal Camp! Participants will be selected for this camp based on the papers that they submit, so send in your abstract today.
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 8:00AM
Stay update for further details
Thus, when it comes to Pune you have a wide range of options to choose from. So go ahead and pick your poison!